For all those of you who could not make it to yesterday’s second Skeptics of the Round Table meeting here a short summary of some of the subjects that came up in discussion:
- What are the Hampshire Skeptics skeptical about?
- Who would not like to be reborn as a cuddly toy?
- Why discussing with presuppositionist Christians can be fun
- Weird claims about healing powers of human placenta (just for fun see this)
- A joint conclusion that AVWF is most likely humbug
- What is so special about modulated sound waves?
- … and what are non-modulated sound waves? (An answer is still outstanding)
All this – and lots more – was discussed in a jovial manner over a few pizzas (BIG thank you again to Clio) and some drinks.
If this sounds like something you might have enjoyed why not tag along to the next Skeptics of the Round Table on June 13?
Keep watching for updates on Twitter (#WinSotRT) – and apparently we have not made enough noise on Facebook about these meetings so far – so we will also pester you with Facebook reminders in the week coming up to June 13 …